Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cancelled Class!!

So it was kinda crazy getting to school today i was about to walk out the door when ty tom called mom and said she should go check out the stuff at re-store. so then mom decides she will drop me off and brandon and james will go to the re-store. (keep in mind if i was about to leave its time for me to leave....like NOW!) So we get out the door and i get to school in time to hurry in to my class, as i am about to walk into my building i see one of my classmates coming out. So i think "hmm I had more time then i thought!! Great because i didn't get that literature we read at all!! I can look it over again!" Well no need! because when i walk in there is the glorious lil Hot pink slip of paper proclaiming class....CANCELLED!! Hallajuah!! Now i am off to continue studying sociology so i hopefully won't flunk this test!!!

No comments: